+ 8 hr to freeze
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups Silk Vanilla Soy or Almondmilk
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute or until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla, cinnamon and Silk Vanilla.
- Cool mixture completely and pour into an 8-inch square baking dish. Cover and freeze at least 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer; scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy.
- Spoon into a freezer-safe container, cover and freeze for up to 1 month.
- When ready to serve, scoop into dessert cups, sprinkle with almonds and garnish with mint sprigs.