- 4 oz Silk Vanilla Soy, Almond or Coconutmilk
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice or orange simple syrup*
- 2 dashes orange bitters**
- Grated nutmeg for garnish
*Orange simple syrup: Dissolve 1 Tbsp sugar in 1 Tbsp hot water and add 1 Tbsp orange juice. Use only 1/2 oz for recipe.
**Adds a trivial amount of alcohol
Dish up your review
Really Good, give it a try!I am a first time Silk user. Thought I would give this a shot and what a wonderful surprise of how good this is. Kind of like a smooth lightly citrus warm goodness. I will make this as a regular weekly treat. What a nice warm way to tuck yourself into bed.
- Place all ingredients except garnish in a saucepan and heat just until warm.
- Pour into a mug and garnish with grated nutmeg.
- For a spirited drink, add 1 oz spiced Scotch liqueur such as Drambuie.